I have extensive experience in Enterprise contexts where I learnt how to deliver project efficiently, taking into consideration all the power dynamics at play.
I like to understand how the technology works, and what are its social effects. I believe software professionals have a great responsibility: software is about automating and streamlining processes. Those can be used to make work cheaper and more efficient, but can also make people relying on it vulnerable.
Open source projects and foundations are a good way to keep the technology in control and software professionals accountable. They must work hand in hand with donors and regulators to maximise their positive impact.
Element / Matrix Foundation • October 2021 – NowSenior Developer Advocate
- Simplified the main website
- Created popular tutorials (7k+ views on YouTube)
- Hosted weekly show and monthly live show on YouTube
- Onboarded a dozen of new volunteers on a FOSDEM stand
- Arranged devrooms at FOSDEM
- Liaised with volunteers in other conferences (e.g. FrOSCon, Chaos Computer Club & Camp)
GNOME Foundation • July 2021 – July 2023Chair of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee (volunteer positions)
- Set the Foundation up for success with a “fill the gaps in corporate interest” strategy
- Helped the transition to a new Executive Director
- Resolved the community split (Matrix, IRC, Rocket.Chat) by successfully advocating for Matrix and leading the change democratically
Bureau Veritas • April 2020 – September 2021Identity Services Tech Lead
- Managed the on-premises IdP, in-house IAM suite and underlying LDAP
- Managed the team of level 2 support for the solution
- Evangelised the solution to new acquisitions and new projects
- Onboarded 20 projects onto the identity suite
Allianz • March 2019 – March 2020Entreprise Architect (consultant)
- Lead the identity solution revamp project in the context of updating the customer-facing apps and websites
- Coordinated with business and mainframe experts to find a solution compatible with legacy systems
- Trained technical and product teams to OpenID Connect specifities
- Lead the RFI and RFP on a IAM solution, vendor and integrator
- Worked on proofs of concept with the developer teams
Bouygues Telecom • September 2018 – March 2019API Architect (consultant)
- On the field study of the needs in the context of merging two legacy stacks
- Definition of solutions based on the needs gathered
- Technical advocacy to the tech team
- Redaction of test cases and a test book
- Supervision of PoC to validate the proposed architecture
- Restitution to management
Wavestone • March 2015 – March 2018Security Architect
- Built proof of Concepts and dispensed training on OpenID Connect to various teams
- Studied the problems of identity solutions that people felt on the field. Automated low added-value tasks, built KPIs from the tool's database.
- Contributed to the migration to a new PKI after studying on the field how certificates were used, in the context of a split between Alstom and General Electric. Orchestrated the deployment of new certificates on the machienes, and developed a support portal for offshore support teams.